Washburn X Series Electric Guitar (Red) Review

Posted by Sherrie Kearney on Monday, August 15, 2011

Washburn X Series Electric Guitar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one of these about 6 months ago for my son. It is his first guitar. First thing, this thing is heavy! It's a nice looking guitar with good finish. It has decent pickups with good sound and high output. Now for the problems that I've seen. Main one being lot's of broken strings, especially 4,5,and 6. First I thought it was how he was playing it but it turned out to be sharp edges on the tremelo block and the string saddles. I tryed using a dremel to round off edges but finally gave up and put a Wilkinson unit on it which solved about 90% of the problems. The other 10% can be blamed on the aggresive playing style of my future rock star! The fret edges are a bit rough too. I guess all in all, it's a good guitar for the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Washburn X Series Electric Guitar (Red)

Product Description:
The Washburn X Series guitars are rock-n-roll guitars pure & simple. We've taken the best of the traditional and combined it with the best of the contemporary to provide the working musician with tools that inspire. Night after night, whether you're playing to 20 or 20,000, you can count on the X Series to be your workhorse guitar.The perfect entry level rock guitar. The X10 features 2 single coils and 1 humbucker pickup along with a fulcrum style whammy bar.

Buy NowGet 51% OFF

Want to buy Washburn X Series Electric Guitar (Red) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment