Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this guitar on sale for about $80.00...I just received it and wasn't impressed.I wasn't expecting the best guitar in the world, but I was pretty dissapointed when I opened it up.I was to give it as a Christmas gift, and frankly, I would have been ashamed to do so.
Some of the edges of the guitar were rough... it was awkward to hold and play as well.The body is large and wide, with a short, wide neck.I have small hands, as does the person I would have given it to, making it very difficult to play.The strings appeared to be very cheap, almost like plastic.The pick guards came as seperate pieces that had to be place on like stickers!!!
I'm attempting to send this back immediately.For an extra $25.00 I can go to Target and pick up a better made guitar...
I'm not likely to order from A.B. ever again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Austin Bazaar 41 Inch Black Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Product Description:
This Acoustic-Electric Guitar is ideal for musicians of any age!Whether you need another Guitar to add to your collection or just need a little something for jam sessions in your garage, this Guitar is for you!It has a great looking body. The guitar features a: Spruce top and Nato back and sides, maple neck and rosewood fretboard with 20 frets. The scale is 25 inches in lenght and it also includes 4 Band Active EQ. It makes a great gift and at this price its a steal!
Want to buy Austin Bazaar 41 Inch Black Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment